1. You shall have no other gods before me.Erm I'll make my own mind up thanks.
2. You shall not make for yourselves an idol.Again personal choice.
3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.What? I don't have a god thanks so I'll use it as I see fit, freedom of speech and all that.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.No thanks
5. Honour your father and your mother.Think that is a fair comment, we're at five before I agree.
6. You shall not murder.Not even mass murderers? Agree with the sentiment but dictating freedom of speech on the death penalty can't really agree with that. It's up for debate.
7. You shall not commit adultery.Fair enough you might want to try and get Christians to follow that though.
8. You shall not steal.Ho hum, would I pirate a Microsoft product having watched Pirates of Silicon Valley.... No of course not! :) I did tape off the radio when I was a kid, that's stealing so can't really go full on this one.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbour.What does this mean lying? Sometimes lying is the best thing to do I won't do examples but white lies are white sometimes.
10. You shall not covet.Ok that's the entire Western economy screwed, I want an iPhone.
I got one for you it should be number one it bright bold letters
1. 'Don't sexually abuse children'